BLAIR L. ROBERTS
- Practice focused in the area of California employment law since 1999.
- Represented hundreds of clients in employment related matters and disputes.
- Provided thousands of employment related consultations and case evaluations.
- Lectured on the subject of California employment law at the law school level.
- Conducted multiple seminars on the subject of California employment law.
- Authored numerous articles on the subject of California employment law.
Western State College of Law - Irvine, California
- Juris Doctor
- Graduated with Honors
- Member of Law Review
- Recipient of four American Jurisprudence Awards for Academic Excellence
- Winner of the Honorable Warren J. Ferguson Moot Court
- Recipient of University Merit Scholarship
Arizona State University - Tempe, Arizona
- Bachelor of Science
- Business Administration
- California State Bar
- United States District Court, Central District of California